The success of any community group depends on the strength of its membership. We believe that everyone in the community should have a say and so we encourage our Clients, family members, friends, staff, and, in fact, anyone who is interested in the work of this organisation, to become a member. Currently we have about 120 members supporting our work and its great to know that people want to see us thrive!
What do you get for your membership?
- Quarterly editions of our Newsletter "Inform" - a must read for the latest News and Views.
- The opportunity to attend monthly Management Committee meetings to have your say.
- Meetings are held on the second Monday of every month.
- A Vote at our AGM - help decide who will manage the organisation for the coming twelve months.
- Very discounted entry at our annual Christmas Party.
- Valuable input into our Strategic Planning processes - monitoring our achievements and evaluating whether this is really what the community wants, is there anything we can do to better meet the needs of the community? Your voice and your ideas are critical to the development of our services.
How do I apply for membership?
- Open and print out the Membership Application
- Complete and sign it.
- Post the form with the appropriate membership fee to us at PO Box 884 Bungalow QLD 4870. (Or contact our Service for our building details)
Your application will be considered at the next Management Committee meeting and once approved... you're part of the club!!
You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the forms on this page.
I'm already a member, how do I renew?
Memberships are current from 1 January to 30 December. During December/January we send out Renewal forms for you to complete. If you want to get in early just to make sure, you can open the Membership Renewal here, fill it out and post it to us with your fee payment.
How much does membership cost?
Cheap as chips... $3 for 2 years or $5 for 5 years!